A man in India has died after his mobile phone exploded next to him while charging. According to the police, the deceased, identified as ‘Kuna Pradhan’ aged 22 hailed from Ranpur. He left his phone to charge overnight and it exploded around 5 am. Kuna received severe injuries, including third-degree burns. He was shifted to a nearby hospital and died in a few hours.
Source: Pro Pakistani
Inflics provides it readers the information that they need in concise and short articles, making information and news more accessible to everyone.